𝟏. I’m an Aquarius enneagram 4 born on Valentine’s Day!
𝟐. I have 3 children (two boys and a girl), and I miscarried once after our first baby. I then started my journey to healing from “𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺,” which was caused by the aftermath of a bad c-section. People experiencing any infertility struggles at all will always hold a special, aching place in my heart. No matter the journey, it’s so difficult and so unfair.
𝟑. I have given birth by c-section, all-natural VBAC, then birth with an epidural. Some drugs are awesome. Like epidurals. And I’m a cannabis fan.
𝟒. My favorite type of music is punk rock (mostly pop punk). The first punk band I fell in love with was The Offspring with 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵 in 1994. I had no idea their lyrics were so inappropriate for a 10 year old. And then I fell in love with No Doubt a year later. Then I discovered Less Than Jake when I heard their cover of 𝘐 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 on the 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝟸 soundtrack in 1997.
5. I met my husband (José) in 1998!! Our first date was a homecoming dance on October 3rd. We married on June 3rd, 2006. We have three kids. The number 3 has always been my lucky number.
6. My favorite movie genre is “spy action/thriller.” Like 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘥! And yes, Daniel Craig is my favorite Bond. P.S. RIP Sean Connery. And 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘴 was one of my favorite shows of all times —it’s what made me fall in love with JJ Abrams! I’m often dream about being a totally kick ass spy saving the world. Sometimes during an apocalypse. My dreams are rather intense…
7. I am bi and always have been but didn’t “know” until I was quarantined during a pandemic lol. When I told my husband, it brought us closer than ever. “𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.” Now more than ever I understand how and why LGBTQ+ allies are 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰 important.
8. I have two tattoos and plan to get 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 more!
9. I’m a Democrat through and through.
10. Haribo gummies are my favorite candy (or those sour strip tape things from mall candy shops). Tequila is my favorite liquor and red blends are my favorite type of wine. But the less alcohol the better these days. I’m getting too old to feel like crap by choice haha! I really respect those that choose sobriety. Topo Chico is my favorite sparkling water. Sunflowers are my favorite flower. Vans are my favorite shoes. Black Lives Matter. And who run the world? 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘚.